Monday, October 6, 2008

SAIGON IS WORKING ON THE SECOND ALBUM


NOW WHEN YOU WORKING ON THE SECOND ALBUM LEAK THE FIRST ONE SHIT.

from his myspace page

Collaborations and Features

Whats up yall.. Its the Almighty Yardfather checking in... Im sorry I havent been on the scene lately, Im busy working on my second album titled 'Thank God' even though the first one has never come out. Hahahaha.. Gotta stay working Homie. Im making this blog because I get about 1000 messages a day asking about how much I charge for features or collabos so I figued Id answer everybody at once.... Well, It all depends how dope the artist is, the better you are, the lower the price straight up....Anyway, its quite simple, If you got some heat, and U got some bread... Hit us up at 516-554-6183 or if you wanna spend more hit up Violator Management and leave your information... Ill get right back to you... If your'e wack, dont even bother cause I dont associate with wackness at all.. I dont give a fuck how much money you got....But if you got some heat, U send the track and Ill send it back to you with those flavor crystals on it.......There.

No comments: